chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Saturday, October 21, 2006
Today on splodge...


High fliers

We went to Bunnings at the Mount today to buy tools and potting mix and on the way out, I drove down the street to the airport, just for a gander. I like planes, you see. Especially loud jets passing through the sound barrier scaring small children (ok scaring my kids at the airport during a airforce display is just one of the things I have enjoyed immensely in the past) and we went past this place - a small aviation museum called Classic Flyers NZ. They had a whole bunch of their planes parked outside on the grass and just before the weather packed up and started raining, we got to watch three of them taxi down to the main airport runway and take off. They were very cool.

We'll have to go back again very soon for a real look.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home