chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Friday, February 23, 2007
Today on splodge...


A bit sheepish

I only have one thing to say about my absence; I am still coming to terms with this. It's been doing the rounds so I suspect I'm not the only one.



And they have shirts.

Shame the person who wrote it misspelled Australia so badly.



3 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

How absolutely maaaaaaa vellous

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

What a dag huh ? I think ewe have issues. I dunno wether to take this as a joke or wether ewe are tryin to ram it down my throat. Actually I think this site is lambpooning a wool known dating site.. Shear nonsense I say.... Wanders off trying to stifle snorts an chuckles

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Issues? Flocked if I know but it's enuff to make ya feel crook :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home