chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Today on splodge...


Kiss your face

Have you ever looked at a cobweb? They are really rather cool, eh! Well, that is unless they are draped across your face or covering your blog that you've been neglecting for God knows how long.

Yes, yes, I know I have neglected things but that's life. I don't have an excuse, I don't have a list of exciting things I've been doing and I don't even have any new pics to post.

I do have a new YouTube for you broadband users though, one inspired by a new TV show that I'm enjoying immensely - Gene Simmons Family Jewels. It's the reality-celebrity-family-expose-show to die for when you A. like Gene Simmons and B. think the Osbournes behave like trash (rich trash). Gene can feed and bath the dog without saying "fuck". His daughter can go out without looking like a $10 blowjob queen on payday and his son has more talent in his little finger than old Jack has coming to him in his next half a dozen lifetimes. AND there is no dogshit inside the house.

That's always a bonus, innit.

We never had this advert on NZ TV, so I found it a bit of a novelty.



Apart from that nothing exciting has happened - I've been doing not very much because I feel like shit all the time, I've had people's broken PCs coming out my ears, the old girl upstairs had a huge 80th birthday party, Rae's Mercedes is broken and awaiting parts from Germany (so I played Taxi for her for the party), Ian gave Adam his railway that he's had since he was little (and I am still blown away by his generosity because it's seriously awesome), I've bought paint to start painting a skyscape on the wall in the office as a backdrop to the model layout, Adam got punched in the head by some rotten little native bastard and his ear is still swollen and his head and jaw still hurt, Loopy went on a spree in my wardrobe one night and pulled clothes and stuff out and left them all over the floor, Tommy has an abscessed foot that looks rather unwholesome, Nushie is still Nushie, I've spotted by torchlight at least 9 Henry/Edwards alive and very fat out in the fish pond, and I am going to get my eyes tested and buy some new specs from 39dollarglasses.com (which will make fish spotting much easier).

I'll give ya a review of their product and service when the specs arrive.

In the meantime, here are a couple of pics that gave me a giggle. Perhaps they'll give you one too.










PS - I met my very first decompression bomb. It was not to be recommended, the mess was very time consuming and frustrating.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home