Bought and paid for
I'm back! Isn't it exciting??
But where have I been, that's the question!
Actually, I haven't 'been' anywhere, not even on Blogger. As you can tell. Two weeks of school holidays with associated bitching, countless pains in the head, pains in the ass, pains in the - well you get the picture. I've been MIA simply because I've been too sick and too tired to do bugger all.
I did buy a second car (with great assistance from Flattie in finding it)

which needs tyres, a fanbelt and a couple of stone chips in the windscreen repaired to make it a legal beagle.
I also bought H a new cellphone

because her one unexpectedly died (does anyone at all know how to solve the problem of a Nokia 3200 that is stuck in "Test Mode"? Nokia NZ obviously don't, they don't even know how to answer an email). Google is NOT my friend on this issue.
I bought Adam winter school sox that were so short as to be useless and I bought new winter school shoes for both kids. I still don't know why Heather's feet only ever fit into the expensive ones... (You don't REALLY need pics, do you?).
I bought a new dryer

because the old one was grinding through its last few revolutions.
Adam went fishing with Tommy in the paddock, sans hook (and didn't catch anything,)
but not at the wharf with his father because the tides were all wrong. I had to buy him some hooks for the fishing that hasn't been fished yet.
And sometime on Thursday I should know whether I have bought a half share my mechanic's business or only something little like a tenth, when I find out the scope of the damage to the engine in the Naffmobile, which has at best stuck valves and at worst a fucked-up-big-thing that costs a fortune to fix.
All I know is, she doesn't start any more.
Wow, was that was worth waiting for or what!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home