Vegetable Rights and peace, man
No sex, please, you're a carnivore. A new phenomenon in New Zealand is taking the idea of you are what you eat to the extreme.
Vegansexuals are people who do not eat any meat or animal products, and who choose not to be sexually intimate with non-vegan partners whose bodies, they say, are made up of dead animals.
.
...One vegan respondent from Christchurch said: "I believe we are what we consume, so I really struggle with bodily fluids, especially sexually."
more...
Hundreds of thousands of years eating meat allowed the human race to live long enough to breed cretins like this. What about all the dead veges, hmmm?

No wonder the human race is so fucked.






5 Comments:
Darwin would be surprised that this kind of dead-end nonsense managed to survive.
An we won't do any crass or extremely rude jokes pertaining to oral sex , will we ? My goodness gracious me no !~!!!!!!!
We won't? Bugger. I was leaving that for you, too.
I'll have you know young lady that I take my carnivoristic proclivities very very seriously.....
I should jolly well hope so.
Post a Comment
<< Home