Rocking on
Tommy seems to have decided to stay with us. I let him out for the first time yesterday afternoon; I opened the window and left him to it. He went out, he came back in, he had second lunch, went out again and didn't come in until 1.30 this morning. By then, all bravado aside, I was thinking the little swine (flattie's description, cos it's cleaner) had started off home without his chair.
But no, at 1.30 as I was going to bed, I stuck my head out and called one more time and Lo! there was a crash and a bang on the carport roof followed by a cheeky grin peering through the palm. Bright as a button and ready for dinner now, please.
Tonight he made in by 11.30. Pretty soon he'll be doing this

all day long.
God, how mundane, but it beats the hell out of talking about clearing wandering jew.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home