Speechless
I am stunned by this latest news from Australia yesterday.
"SYDNEY - Australians have reacted with shock and outrage to revelations that a group of schoolboys filmed themselves sexually abusing and degrading a teenage girl and posted excerpts on the Internet.
The horrific video shows a group of 12 youths surrounding the 17-year-old girl, who has a mild developmental problems, bullying her to perform sex acts, urinating on her and setting her hair alight, local media reported Wednesday.
A DVD of the attack in Werribee suburb in the southern city of Melbourne was sold widely at several schools in the area and segments were posted on the Internet video website YouTube, the reports said."
I'm so stunned I don't know what to say. But if I did know what to say, it would probably involve words like public humiliation; nakedness; some aerosol cans and a lighter; a few paedophiles and lots of people taking the piss (or taking A piss, perhaps). Them Bible fellas had the right idea with their eye-for-an-eye stuff.
As for their egg-and-sperm donors, what sort of parenting breeds monsters like these?
Lucky I couldn't think of anything to say, isn't it...






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home