It's grape harvest and we have the best crop in years.

We took 6 or 7 kilos off the vine tonight and there's still shitloads coming on.
I've been neglecting
(ewe)* you lately because I'm having a bloody brilliant week and getting stuff done while I can, like sorting out winter bedding and catching up with washing, sorting the linen cupboard and harvesting the grapes and attempting the decluttering of every flat surface that the kids have hidden from view with their magazines and books, bits of paper and other assorted treasures that I'd love to put in the incinerator and risk incurring the deafening shriek of outrage as a consequence.
I told you so might have a nice ring to it, but you need functioning ears to hear it.
* Just being clever after the previous post
2 Comments:
Go on, risk it. You just KNOW you need a bonfire to dance naked around...
.... on second thoughts - the bonfire won't be necessary .... -Ô¿Ô-
Post a Comment
<< Home