chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Thursday, March 08, 2007
Today on splodge...


Gappy rides again

I had my toof pulled out today... wanna see?



My dentist for the day was Oscar and he is a bloody legend - not even a niggle of pain during extraction. Damn, but I wish that anaesthetic lasted a bit longer though lol



6 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

ouch

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

I asked the dentist if teeth usually had such a long curved tail thingy on them and he said "sometimes" but the look on his face really said "freak"

muaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa dripped...

GOOD GOD! Is that a tooth or a tusk!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

pfffftttt and that's just a little 'un, you oughta see the rest lol

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger cwnda dripped...

Geez - y'could put that one back in upside-down an' call y'self Dracula -Ô¿Ô-

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Story of my life cwnda *sigh* always back to front, arse about face, upside down. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home