Suck it up sister and take it like a man
Me and Tig have been having this conversation on MSN. About stuff. You know, everything we know about kids and health and men and women and sex and orgasms. That took about ten minutes.
Hmm that didn't come out quite right.
So then we back tracked and picked these things apart by elaborating on our latest findings.
Of course, hers were much more interesting than mine, apart maybe from my confession of one of my many vivid dreams I have when I sleep during the day. And I do a lot of day time sleeping. Some of them can leave a right nasty taste in the mouth, too.
Anyway, we rolled around to a bit of philosophical discussion, as ya do when you've had the sort of sordid excursions Tig and I used to have together and we got around to being spiritual and she asked me what I thought and I said that I think we are here via a sort of reincarnation with intent. So I think I might write a book about Camping and Reincarnation and what tools we should carry to help us on our way.
I think I could start with a frying pan, because if we don't have one to get into, how can we ever jump out of it into the fire all the time?
Suggestions for further utensils are welcome, but I bags the bucket and plastic bag latrine. I seem to be the one to handle all the shit this time around.






1 Comments:
An aerial for decent tv reception because men expect us to be mind readers
Post a Comment
<< Home