chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Today on splodge...


If wishes were horses...reprise

I have been reading a book. Don't be too surprised by that, I do it regularly.

Like taking a crap, but you hold it, yeah?

Anyway, I've been reading about positive reinforcement and creative visualisation and control and all manner of shit like diz, and thought to myself "I'll put a wish list on my blog".

Sort of giving it to the Universe to handle, I suppose.

So here it is - my Wish List.


#1 - Win a big Power Ball Lotto.
#2 - Gimme a fabulous sexy bloke in a suit. You know how I like 'em.

That's it.

That'll let me buy or cajole just about everything else I want.

Note: I didn't include to be free of MS. I think that's a little more than the Universe has authorisation for and I really don't handle rejection very well. Besides, I haven't kicked its arse yet.

Now I gotta go write a letter to the Universe and sort out delivery and stuff...

(I was going to say, gimme a fabulous, sexy genie in a suit with an endless supply of wishes, but I realised that would sort of be putting all your eggs in one basket...unless I wished for more fabulous, sexy genies in suits in which case, it would be ok... hmmm).



3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger cwnda dripped...

I think I can help you there ..... *rushes off to wardrobe to retrieve double-breasted, brown pin-stripe three-piece suit an' shakes out moth-balls* The ladies used to say I looked very suave, handsome an' debonair in this ..... -Ô¿Ô-

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Ooh I just bet they did!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Rushes off to wardrobe with both hands over mouth trying very hard not to laugh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home