chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Thursday, August 30, 2007
Today on splodge...


Pics

The kids' Sperm Donor has been hassling for weeks that he wanted me to provide him with a pic of the kids to get printed and framed for his mother's birthday. Despite me telling him I had no new pics worth doing anything with that she didn't already have.

Gimme pics. Something good that I can print. Blah blah.

pffftttt

So I did. I lined the kids up for a photo session ("Sit in front of Ads, no, closer" - "I'm NOT sitting any closer to him or I'll be touching his nuts" - "Shut up and do it, will ya??" etc etc ad nauseum)

OK so I got a pic without any bunny ear fingers, stupid faces and the like, but then it needed working on to make it look decent. And usually I like doing that shit (it was sort of my job, after all) but it's not fun when my hands are shaky and my arms hurt, not to mention the stinking headache and swollen eye with wonky vision I've had for 4 days.

But anyway, from a dreadful snap came this, which is all he's getting...



I'm waiting for the whinging to start because it's not the right colour, or not the right size or whatever he comes up with this time. I'm just in the right mood to supply a serve of fresh Shitfest a la Tish. It'll take my mind off a lawnmower wot needs a new blade (one that's not missing a chunk out of it from mowing a brick - oops, my bad) and the electric motor sussed cos it's given up singing and only hums a wee tune now.

PS - I wonder if I should send him a bill for my time? Usual rate. After all, most other people would get one.

*snort*



2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger cwnda dripped...

Reading all your previous posts I was expecting horns and pointy tails but hey, they look like kids to be proud of -Ô¿Ô- 

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Cosmetic surgery cwnda, it solves a multitude of issues :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home