chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Sunday, August 26, 2007
Today on splodge...


Bedtime Erotica

Jamie and Mrs Jamie Flat Cat went to Erotica.

The grubby old buggers. I'm surprised he managed to keep up.

Apparently, there was all sorts of everything sexual there, condoms and costumes to bums, BOBs and boobs. I wish I had known they were going, I would have got him to buy me some fake boobs, not for me, for Pirate Boy for his birthday. He keeps whining he wants tits and he won't take the pills to grow his own because he says that's just wrong *rolls eyes*. I bet they had a suitable facsimiles at Erotica with less wrongness about 'em. When I win Lotto I'll buy him a Real Doll.

With extra tits, like these...



..mesmerising, aren't they?

That would shut him up. It would shut Adam up, too... hmmm...



6 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Dunno about false ones. I guess there must have been some there . I was too busy looking at the real ones...

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Anyway, you could always get him summink from here..http://www.tatt4trannies.co.uk/breasts.html

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

I knew I could count on you :-)

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Ooooohhhhhh... Who got a smack onna wrist from photo bucket ??? Ooooohhhh.. naughty old Morty.... Waaaahaaaaa haaaaaa.. that'll teach ya to flaunt ya knockers....

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger cwnda dripped...

Can't keep good boobs down? Them are up ... an' ... down ... an' ... up ... an' ... down ... an' ... up ... an' ... -Ô¿Ô- 

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Bottlefed, huh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home