Return of the Fantastic Spastic
It's back! yes! My nemesis the night spasms returneth, and with a vengeance.
Bastard thing.
I've been going to bed early the last few nights, it's good for my health, apparently. Take last night, for example - I turned in with a book about 9, read a while, went to sleep. Guess who was awake at 3am, bright eyed and bushy tailed and wondering what to do now? Should I read? Nah, I wouldn't get back to sleep. So I lies there, I does, with arms and legs a twitching, body writhing on the inside like a sack of eels, quietly barbecuing my left leg and every twitch made me go "ooh, ooowwwww". The clock slowly changed from 3 to 4, to 5, I just missed 6 and got 7 full noise when the alarm went off.
The back pain has returned, too, and once more I am in love with my bed frame.
I've already been to bed twice tonight, both times the writhing has driven me from a semi-comfy horizontal position and sent me pacing the house, and as I lay there in the dark between pacing myself, I cried out "Angels, what will put an end to this physical, emotional and financial misery?"
And the answer came back to me - "Nothing, you stupid troll, the wages of Sin are heavy and cannot be avoided", followed by "...and take your bloody pills".
I wish I'd known about that repayment plan when I was busy squandering my future, I might have been a little less greedy, or have had a shitload more fun! Hell, in for a penny, in for a pound.
I'm nuttier than squirrel shit, me. Believe it, I'm talking to fucking Angels.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home