Love package
In this morning's NZ Herald news was an item about undies. Mens undies. Australian mens undies that lift, separate and extend. *nod*
No, I'm not making it up.
Australian men must be feeling a bit inadequate and under-endowed, if their latest fashion item is to be believed. Yes, the Australian male's answer to the push up bra has arrived: The Patriot.

Now, I can honestly say I had never thought of underwear as a patriotic thing but Aussie underwear designers know better because they have designed a new male undergarment designed specifically to trick women (and men) into thinking what they see is what they get.
"Your country has never been prouder and neither have you! The new 'wondercup' technology in these attention-grabbing, all-cotton Patriot briefs will have you seriously looking bigger and feeling amazing".
Attention grabbing? Wasn't that what sox were for? Feel amazing? Weren't blokes always feeling their "amazing" bits anyway?

And just so they don't feel so horribly inadequate in the world's changing rooms, you can even get your new patriotic cup with other countries' branding on it - "Property of England", "Property of USA" and "Property of France".
Beware, you Aussie girls, what you see is not what you get (ditto for ewe sheep that might be reading this). But then, you knew that already huh.
Aussiebum, making real big men since 2006.

I bet the Togs, Togs, Undies man wishes he'd had a pair when they made this (respect the Budgie Smugglers) :-)
I'll be back when I stop laughing.






1 Comments:
Me dear old Dad allus used to say, Its not the size of the nail, its the hammer you drive it with." make of that what you will
Post a Comment
<< Home