We is back!
Did ya miss us? Splodge went on a wee jaunt to the Flatcattery for a few days and Nushie came too.
We had a lovely time, went to the museum, ate lots of food, kids missed out on tripping around on an inner tube behind the boat because the weather packed a little bit of a snot and the water was too rough, and only one casualty occurred - Rudolph the Red Nosed Primera lost an antler on the coast road and Flattie, who was following us, ran it over in his Moo. It was no contest.
This is the Red Nosed Primera

this is the antler

and this is the Moo.

And this

is a tiny baby stick insect (about 1cm long, if that) that Adam found on his shorts in the back yard and has nothing to do with antlers or moos.
So anyway, we came home again yesterday to a rapturous greeting from Loopy (tinkling her collar bells all over the place) and Tommy (who managed to keep his nose correctly aligned this time) but my long awaited christmas present from America hadn't arrived.

I'm starting to think it's not coming and I was so looking forward to unwrapping it. Oh well, maybe the overseas mail is held up somewhere, I'll just have to be patient. In the meantime, I've been shopping at the Red Shed (where Xmas shit is now 75% off) and bought... more lights (they change colour) and a couple of huge gold balls and some toy soldier piggies to hang on the tree next year (as one does on the last day of the year). I'm feeling very proud of myself for taking all the lights down off the tree without getting them all tangled up or breaking them (well, only one of the big ones, I stood on it). In the wind.
I am very clever.
And if you aren't amused enough yet, pop across to Yaxlich's blog and meet Coprolalia, but put your drink down first.






3 Comments:
Entranced I am. What a clever clever person you is.. Fancy being able to break Xmas dekkies by passing wind.. Hmm. somehow that dont look right.. Oh well never mind, serve you right for laughing at Doofus & his new haircut..
pfffffftttttttttttt
Tish sounds like she had a much more exciting Christmas than Yaxlich. His didn't involve anyone with unusual names. Well apart from his own.
Post a Comment
<< Home