chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Thursday, January 11, 2007
Today on splodge...


Far out

My head hurts. My head hurts a lot. I'm not overly fond of children at the moment, either. Or flying beetle things; telephones; televisions, telemarketers; in fact, make that all telecommunicions; although teleportation and a telescope sound rather appealing.

Sorry about that extra semi-colon there, I got a bit carried away.

But the plum sauce I made yesterday is yum.

That's all there is. If you want more, check out this site - Wordsmith.org. It's jolly good.



3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

If you have a bit of colon to spare, can I have it please, cos I'm missing the "S" bend in mine...

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

P.S. will send you a LOVELY piece on telemarketing tonight when I have a bit more time for it to grind its way through on dialup

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

I got all sorts of things

¿
ô
Ü
ß

but I'm right out of colon portions. Maybe one of those will fit with a bit of creativity.

NOT that sort of creativity.


:OÞ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home