chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Friday, January 05, 2007
Today on splodge...


Masters

I've just been listening to Clapton for the last hour and have come to the conclusion that Jo and Graeme are lousy, rotten, lucky bastards having tickets to Eric Clapton AND Roger Waters in the same week, this month.

Especially Clapton.

"I don't care what you do at night oh
I don't care how you get your delights
We'll leave it alone
We'll just let it be
I don't love you and you don't love me."



5 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

& its not made any easier to know that the chances are extremely high that Clapton will have as a special surprise guest J J Cale. As far as Roger Waters is concerned, yeah, Ok. I think that after watching that DVD of Waters live, that I would rather hang out for the full Pink Floyd thing, even though the chances of pigs, (especially pink ones) flying is much higher. Somehow Waters on his own just doesnt quite cut it. He really needs Gilmour & Mason there I think.....

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Yes, Waters needs the others and JJ Cale might be along for the ride... but Clapton and Waters in the same week...Clapton.... Waters... Clapton...

May your Life be filled with the sound of pigshit raining down upon your roof. *snort*

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Oooh !!!!!!!!! Do I detect the taste of extremely unripe grapes in the tone of your last comment my dear ??????

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Gawd a refernce to flying pigs in a post mentioning Roger Waters... pigs on the wing perchance??

Still, would rather see Clapton iffn I had the choice :-D

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Join the club my dear, join the club

 

Post a Comment

<< Home