30 Seconds to Mars
I love music videos. I love the colour, I love the imagery. About the only thing that could make it better would be a mink blanket to stroke while drinking something heady and decadent - multiple sensory input.
I guess media sells and quality media sells a lot, which would explain why bands spend so much on their music videos.
Of course, watching these music videos on C4 is directly dependent on having a TV reception. Having reception is directly dependent on having and maintaining a quality connection. The quality of the connection is dependent on the physical integrity of the components used. This component is dependent on the quality of the workmanship and the integrity of the manufacturer, and comes via the retailer who sells components he readily admits are "utter rubbish". It doesn't engender a feeling of great confidence, does it?
I'm very pleased Jaycar aren't butchers.
I'll just go rub a towel and scoff a Baileys while I watch the news, back soon. Well, I can now I have decent components ;-)






3 Comments:
Damn but you do live the high life dont you ?
Mmmmm - can I detect just a smidgeon of cynicism ....? -Ô¿Ô-
Cynical? Moi? ;0)
Post a Comment
<< Home