Acquisitive
I got stuff today.
First, I got my Sansui amp back from upstairs. It was up there because it crapped out. Only it turned out it was the media input switch box had crapped out and not the amp, but by then I had the old boy's nice silver Techins amp installed so mine just sort of stayed in his lounge until today when I decided to use it instead of the nice silver one which I broke.
Secomd, I got the stereo working after moving the lounge furniture a few weeks ago. That was when I dropped the silver amp and broke it. When the stupid slidy shelf slid off the things that supposedly holds it up, except when it slides off and then they don't hold up nuttin.
Third, I got a visit from two ladies from the Occupational Therapy dept at the hospital, who brought me a nice comfy stool to sit on in the shower, and a frame thing that tucks between the mattress and base of my bed to help me get up in the morning. I have trouble getting up in the morning, I can't balance and my old friendly nemesis Spacticity hinders my ability to straighten up.
Fourthly, I got the old boy to put up the curtain track I got yesterday, to hold the drapes I got the other day to hold the cold out and the heat in at the glass doors in the hallway.
Fifthly, the kids got two tickets to the circus tonight from Shari. While they were there for two hours, I got to have an uninterrupted coffee with Ian and tidy up the mess at home. Then I got to go back and pick them up, and got to listen to the bikes inside the tent doing their stunts.
I also got cold.
I still got that fucking cat, too.
Now I got to get the silver amp fixed...






1 Comments:
If I didn't know you better I would say that was wude.
;0)
Post a Comment
<< Home