chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape
Monday, June 25, 2007
Today on splodge...
Crouching dragon, Hidden Tiger
Tigger found this one a blog and I 'borrowed' it. I hope they don't mind.
Find the hidden tiger
Right click and view image to see it more clearly.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Every man has his secret sorrows,
which the world knows not;
and oftentimes we call a man cold
when he is only sad.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)
indulge in the
previous chapter
splodge: n : an irregularly shaped spot (synonym: blot, blotch, daub, smear, smirch, smudge, smutch, splotch, stain)
this blog is driven by
and looks great in FireFox
CTRL-D to bookmark
recent smears
Just after lunch today, there came a wailing at th...
I am very sorry to announce
More from the Humanities file
Let's face it
Midnight, and all's well
The chances of anything coming from Mars
This week on my desktop
Nessun Dorma
Monkeying about
In de House of de Lawd
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home