In de House of de Lawd
There are some sad creatures out there. Sad, misguided, brainwashed creatures. 7000 of them went to see this man in Auckland on Friday night.

America's answer to the our very own Brylcream Bishop, the "teflon televangelist", Benny Hinn, is reputed to earn US$100-200 million dollars a year. God (and I use His name advisedly) knows why anyone would give a bean to a megalomaniac misfit like this clown.
It's Friday night and Benny's in the house - the house of God - and in Benny's house no kids are allowed in the aisles, no talking during the anointing and, apart from an occasional "amen" and "hallelujah", no chatter permitted at all.
And that's without exceptions, as one woman apparently suffering from Tourette's syndrome discovered when she was rudely ushered out of Benny's house, Auckland's Vector Arena.
"Shut up. You cannot be speaking when I am preaching. Nobody can do that here. We cannot allow people to be speaking back to me when I am ministering the word," Hinn yelled.
Pastor Hinn required conformity from an audience, which included many who were sick and had come to be healed.
"I have come to give you the word of the Lord," Hinn proclaimed. And the Lord sure does move in mysterious ways.
According to surely one of his best-paid prophets, it's estimated Hinn's annual income is US$100-$200 million.
"This is the house of the Lord. Don't let your children play in the aisles."To a second parent, Hinn insisted: "This is not your house and not a football stadium."
Another churchgoer was also humiliated in front of the 7000-strong audience, this time a lone man, who was discovered wandering around the auditorium.
"Would you please find a seat? You must understand, distraction kills the anointing and I won't allow no one to distract me, so sit down now. I am not going to change," Hinn snapped.
more...
Can you believe this asshole? Fancy behaving like a demented troll in the name of God to a crowd of delusional people with children in tow. I simply cannot believe that anyone could consider his words acceptable anywhere, but especially not at a Bible Basher's convention such as this.
I got a suggestion for ya Benny old boy, pack your gear, your ill-mannered boorishness, and matching hair and suit and take your pathetic excuse for religion and fuck off back to where ya came from. You blow goats for fun.
The new Vector stadium sure swept the floor with a toilet brush when they hired their nice new venue to him.






2 Comments:
I preach my dear friends you are about to receive on ole John Barley
corn, nicotine and the temptations of Eve......! Let it all hang out! -Ô¿Ô-
Ray Stevens sure summed it up in one of his songs...
Woke up this mornin', turned on the t.v. set.
there in livin' color, was somethin' I can't forget.
This man was preachin' at me, yeah, layin' on the charm
askin' me for twenty, with ten-thousand on his arm.
He wore designer clothes, and a big smile on his face
tellin' me salvation while they sang Amazin' Grace.
Askin' me for money, when he had all the signs of wealth.
I almost wrote a check out, yeah, then I asked myself
(chorus)
Would He wear a pinky ring, would He drive a fancy car?
Would His wife wear furs and diamonds, would His dressin' room have a star?
If He came back tomorrow, well there's somethin' I'd like to know
Could ya tell me, Would Jesus wear a Rolex on His television show.
Would Jesus be political if He came back to earth?
Have His second home in Palm Springs, yeah, a try to hide His worth?
Take money, from those poor folks, when He comes back again,
and admit He's talked to all them preachers who say they been a talkin' to Him?
(chorus)
Just ask ya' self, Would He wear a pinky ring,
Would He drive a fancy car?
Would His wife wear furs and diamonds, would His dressing room have a star?
If He came back tomorrow, well there's somethin' I'd like to know:
Could ya tell me, would Jesus wear a Rolex,
Would jesus wear a Rolex
Would Jesus wear a Rolex
On His television show-ooh-ooh?
Food for thought innit ?
Post a Comment
<< Home