Photogenic
Oh, it's dyin' time again, you're gonna leave me
I can see that far away look in your eyes
I can tell by the way you hold me darlin' Oooh
That it won't be long before it's dyin' time
I like Ray Charles, don't you?
What's dying today is what's left of my photographic memory. I can't picture things, like people's faces. A couple I can, but all the others are blurry and blank.
So I've had to put some facsimiles in place for them.
Having something akin to a photographic memory and video playback has been very interesting and useful in my life. Exams were usually quite easy (as long as I wasn't too stressed and tired, then things got a bit messy) and I could play back snippets of video of things I'd done and people I'd seen. I was very sad to see it dwindle the first time the MS flared and I'm very disappointed that on the first day in over a month that I've not only felt human but also had most of my physical faculties intact and actually accomplished something, I should lose a few of my marbles instead.
Maybe I just need my lenses polished and my heads cleaned.






2 Comments:
yeah, I know what ya mean.. I used to have a pornographic memory too....
Granville? F-f-f-fetch your cloth.
Post a Comment
<< Home