Whodunnit
When I was a kid, I watched a programme on TV called Whodunnit. It was hosted by John Pertwee, whom I remember thinking was an excellent choice as host simply because if the people couldn't figure it out, Dr Who would.
Drs know shit.
So, every week, Dr Whodunnit had these people solving a mystery, and every week I waited with baited breath for them to finally have to answer real mysteries like "Why".
Why everything, really. Why is the grass greener on the other side of the fence; why does time fly when you are having fun yet drag endlessly when you aren't; why do the kids always manage to leave 3 squares of loo paper on the roll so I get to change it; why are some people satisfied with the earth, and others reach for the stars; why do Persian cats have such flat faces; why can't everyone just be happy; why do some people win Lotto while others can't win an even break.
Bit of a bugger the Dr died before they got to those episodes. Now I'll never know.






1 Comments:
Persians have that flat faced look because folk like me cant stand that smug self satisfied holier than thou look that they have & either smack them around some or throw them at walls.....
Post a Comment
<< Home