chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Today on splodge...


Desktop:August



I'd live here all alone quite happily, as long as I didn't have to get wet. And had all mod cons, shit-hot stereo and fast broadband. And a back-up generator, a library and a good supply of rustic pharmaceuticals and home baking. And brie on toast, endless macadamia nuts and Pandora's Box dispensing alcoholic beverages in the corner.

I might even invite one or two to visit. Shit I wish all those Irish and British and every other lottery I've won in the past year would pay out and we could have a party.

And then you could all sort of fuck off, so I could live there, quite happily and all alone. Ahh the blessed peace of it all, no kids.

PS If Tommy doesn't stop waving his hairy arse in my face, there'll be no pets, either.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home