chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Today on splodge...


Tea and sympathy

I've always been very skeptical of applied kinesiology and stuff like that, but yesterday I let Deb loose on Adam and myself with her allergy testing kit do perform muscle testing. I'm often keen to try new stuff, and it was rather interesting, despite what Quackwatch has to say about it.

Adam has a list of 22 food items that it appears he shouldn't consume, the most commonly eaten ones being onions, coffee (and Bournvita, Milo, Coca-cola and cocoa), white sugar and yeast - Jamie, it's yeast, not gluten :-)

...while I had a list of 9 items, most commonly consumed being coffee (OMG!! I live on coffee and ciggies!) onion and yeast.

So, instead of drinking coffee, right now I am sipping a fruity herbal tea (I also bought a new green tea last night, it tastes like shit, I should have stuck with the one I knew) and forgoing a nice piece of toast with vegemite on it. Thank God she didn't tell me that cigarettes are bad for me.

Your sympathy at this time would, of course, be entirely appropriate.



2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Pats back gently while trying to suppress laughter.. Ya just HAD to say "FRUITY" didn't ya ?? Wanders off shaking head..

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Yusssssssss cos Cranberry, Raspberry and Elderflower takes toooooo long to write *big cheesy grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home