chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Friday, October 12, 2007
Today on splodge...


KISS

Poor Flattie had a wee meltdown over the contents of that last post and he asked me when I'm going to publish something on my blog that he can understand. So I though I would use the KISS Principle and start with a dream I had last night that I am certain he can truly empathise with; I dreamt I had really hairy legs, red-hairy legs. I found it quite unnerving and had to check when I woke up that I did not, after all, have hairy, red-haired legs.

And they weren't red at all.

I was going to say something else, but the horror of recalling that nightmare has driven it completely from my mind. Bugger.



1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

An wots wrong wiv hairy red haired legs anyway ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home