chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Monday, October 01, 2007
Today on splodge...


On the road

Heather and Ian went to Auckland tonight to see Fall Out Boy. They ran into the rain by Matamata, while Auckland looked like this



Each dot represents a lightning strike, either cloud to cloud, or cloud to ground covering a period of one hour. And tonight, Nature gave a fabulous light show for hours, right over the top of where they were.

I think they probably missed it.

Anyway, Stumbling around tonight waiting for a txt to say they were on their way home, I found this site. I promise not to even think of attempting to replicate it when I win Lotto. I think one is just the right number.



Don't you?

We've run out of peanut butter and I only did this week's shopping tonight *rolls eyes*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home