chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Sunday, November 19, 2006
Today on splodge...


Eyeful

Just when you think things are going swimmingly, things swim a different way.

MS is funny like that.

The latest glitch in my gleep is something akin to Nystagmus and Opsoclonus. Yes, they are as unpleasant as they sound.

Long time readers of my blogs will have read my whinges about being hot stuff, or rather getting hot and the fallout that ensues. Usually it's somewhat self inflicted when I've been overdoing things in the heat. This time, it's all caused by being too hot in bed. And so far it's lasted 2 days, cost me visual focus and spatial ability, balance, random temperature spikes, reading, thinking, typing (this post took bloody ages), walking, driving and a migraine. It's like being really pissed and can't see where you're staggering to. If this keeps up, at this rate I'm going to need a neuro soon and I loathe my neuro (he doesn't like me, either because I expect him to talk to me like an adult, not a halfwitted drongo who doesn't understand poly-syllabic words).

Besides, the coundown is on and I really don't have time for this shit.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home