Pussyfooting around
Back in the 90's, the Variety Club Bash used to travel the country raising money for charity in towns and cities. They had celebrities in weird and wacky vehicles performing strange and humourous stunts for the benefit of the public (and their cash).
This was one of the vehicles that came through.

I wonder where it is now?
UPDATE:
Jo says it's now owned by a vet in Auckland. Lucky bugger.






4 Comments:
It will be in storage somewhere mate. You would be surprised how many bash vehicles I've seen tucked away in the back of factories around the place..
That be the biggest Ginga Ninja you ever saw, Flattie! Now you can keep your eyes open for it around Dorkland, ok?
An' I suppose you're gonna try to tell me it was built on a Jaguar chassis ....? -Ô¿Ô-
Haha cwnda, you're funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home