chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Monday, November 06, 2006
Today on splodge...


Vegetating

Things to do with your pumpkin next Halloween.

Carve it. Like this.



Clever bugger, isn't he.

Normally, I would be scared of doing something like this in case I cut myself, but where these pumpkins are concerned, I'd probably drop it on my foot and never get near a knife anyway.



5 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Some folks really do have way too much time on their hands I think.. Surely that much creative effort could be channeled usefully ?

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

You mean carved pumpkins have no uses? OMG

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger cwnda dripped...

Really, though, would you want to eat it now? -Ô¿Ô-

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Haha cwnda, I didn't wanna eat it before!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Peter Peter....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home