chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Today on splodge...


Eavesdropping

Overheard coming from the lounge...

Adam: Do you have to sit there?"

Heather: "Why? I can sit where I like."

Adam: "Because I don't like you."

Me (cracking up): "Geez Ads, last week you said you loved her."

Adam: "Nah, I was joking."




Recent Google search keywords/phrases that hit on splodge:

"figging husband"
"bondage muzzles"
"figgy pudding etymology christmas"
"Square Peg DILDOS"
"Sunkist 3107"


There must be some kinky anal fruity pudding sex cumming this Christmas. Stay tuned, I'll let you know when it arrives.



3 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Uhhmmmm..... I was gonna say summink here, but I'm not really sure I should...

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

lol, practicing restraint all of a sudden, is that going to be a NY resolution?

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Nooooo.. In this case just straight common sense

 

Post a Comment

<< Home