chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Thursday, December 07, 2006
Today on splodge...


Then again

Scratch that, I'd rather have this for Christmas



It's only 290K. It won't hurt much and I'll let you polish it if you're very careful :-)




The cats pyjamas

Not content with flesh and bleat, real live cats, I have an urge to own one of these, too



It's a Cat in a Bag.

At least it wouldn't get its stupid cat nose out of joint because we went away for ONE night (cos it doesn't have a nose) and it wouldn't demand its dinner at 3 in the morning when it decides to stop being nasally disjointed (cos it doesn't have a mouth).

But be warned, when er if you DO buy me one, don't give it to me until after christmas when Fatsy has gone home...



... she'll eat it.

I hope she doesn't try to eat Tommy; he'll probably rip her face off and slap her with the soggy bits. It won't be pretty.



3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

I'll buy ya two

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

Is that ALL???

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger cwnda dripped...

I'll buy ya two AND a pretty yellow balloon as well -Ô¿Ô- 

 

Post a Comment

<< Home