chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Friday, September 21, 2007
Today on splodge...


Sprung

Spring is sprung, the sun is riz
I wonders where the birdies is.


I've been doing domestic shit today, of the garden variety. I weeded the side garden, tidied up some of the strawberry plants, lit a fire and pulled weeds out from between the cobblestones on the dining room patio.

Cobblestones - one of Satan's little jokes or a really nice paving medium?

I'd go with the former - I hate cobblestones. Weeds, ants, uneven and just plain yuk. I'd go with patterned concrete next time, if it was me.

And my mower is seriously broke. I am very sad, I like my big electric mower.

I also found all the doc reports I was looking for as well. And a small amount of cash I had squirreled away and forgotten about. FIGJAM

There, what a lovely, banal little post that was. I should practice banality more often, I might get to like it.



3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Banal..... Is that anything like uhm... errrr aahhh ... Nah... forget it....

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Morticia dripped...

No.

:0)

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

oh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home