chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Monday, September 24, 2007
Today on splodge...


Outed

I went out today. Only for a few hours, but just getting into my hot car was enough to stuff me up completely. By the time I got home from sitting on my butt drinking coffee for two hours I was not quite human and definitely functioning on a more primitive level than usual.

And while I was out, my teenager population doubled in size and there were four of the bloody things in my way. Three of them were boys, too. Large, noisy boys.

So I did what any self respecting PWMS would do and went off to bed to have a wee meltdown and get my shit back together. An hour later I was ready to attempt a vertical position and start filling in the gaps in my "Who's Who of Fucking Annoying MS Symptoms I Have Known".

It's up to 31 33 and I don't think it's finished yet.

Maybe I should have got the aircon in my car fixed after all...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home