chapter 5 - a splodge on the blogscape

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Today on splodge...


Bouncing puppies

Now, I don't know about you, but I tend usually to follow the "less is more" principle when it comes to attire. I don't have anything against nudity or semi-nudity if it's tasteful and appropriate, but I do draw the line at flashing my boobs in public just because I have a pair of rather large ones.

The Christchurch casino has apparently boobed big time with staff asking a punter guest to cover up or leave after she fronted up there with rather a large proportion of her sizable assets on display.


Helen Simpson, 33, from Nottingham, was wearing a low-cut, black evening dress when a woman staff member told her to cover up or leave.



"She said I was wearing too low a top, which people found offensive," Simpson said. "I was highly embarrassed – humiliated, absolutely humiliated.
more...


Hells teeth, that's some dress she was almost wearing, innit? And in public too. I've been keeping abreast of the news today and even though John Campbell got that silly Rankin bitch up there defending a woman's right to wear whatever the hell she likes in public on TV tonight, it really ain't gonna wash with anyone who actually has high standards of what looks good on a chick. Hell, Christine Rankin doesn't.

Now, seriously honey, when you are a big girl like you are, and like I am, it's a nice thing to take the feelings of others into consideration and leave the puppies under cover, ya know? I mean seriously, just because you got 'em and can't hide 'em doesn't mean you have to stuff them in everyone's face and make them choke on their poker chips, and that's before you bend over the table in front of them. And this big humiliation act? I reckon you're milking it for all it's worth, you chose to hang the girls out on display and make a bit of a tit of yourself, don't expect everyone to be sorry for you cos someone told you to put ya toys away.

OK? Sweet.

UPDATE:

Mt Ruapehu has gone out in sympathy and is erupting tonight, too, throwing all its toys out of the cot, and there was a 4.2 rock'n'roll off Matata tonight.



1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Flattie dripped...

Sooooo. She works for Mc Donalds huh ? I suppose someone has to ask this question.. Would you like to upsize, & would you like fries with that???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home