20 years
January 24 1987, I got married.
March 1 2000(01?), I got divorced.
Essential, to me, and essentially boring, so boring that I can't remember which year. But those people in Hollywood do it all the time and their lives aren't boring, so it must be the singularity of it that makes it boring and could indeed be a case for remarriage.
Or not. I've come to the conclusion that I couldn't really be bothered. I should go write another one of those essays, this time on the Ennui Factor - the Relationship Between the Frequency and Number of Marriages(RFM) and the Personal Boredom Quotient(PBQ). Then I could start a blog to blame a Government Department for encouraging marriage counseling and not making the DPB twice as much.
But I won't go too far, like this. I can't see this solving anything.






1 Comments:
Who knows..maybey it might show those in the ivory towers that their actions do have consequence in the form of human misery & to maybe think a little harder & possibly show a little more compassion
Post a Comment
<< Home