Surfing the 'net
I like watching surfers. No, not because they are half naked, muscled, often gorgeous with fabulous hair although of course that helps. No, surfing just looks fun, out there in the waves, gliding down big waves and riding them until they die.
Shame you have to get wet, eh? It's a right put-off that is.
But someone has developed surfing dry-style and it would suit someone like me who hates getting wet right down to the, er, ground.
It's the OSIM uSurf.

The uSurf is designed to simulate the motions of surfing, and to shape and tone targeted muscle groups. The uSurf has a wave-action deck, which rocks both back and forth and side to side, exercises your legs and core muscles. It includes a handheld tension cord, which you need for helping you balance for the first few rides and a infrared remote control makes it easy for you to change program without dismounting.
And it has 3 speeds!
It reminds me of Tim the Toolman's spa pool - that had 3 speeds as well - "slow, medium and who needs a man".
I wonder where I can get one of those? Not the uSurf, the spa pool!






2 Comments:
I've got a spare spa - my wife reckons it has three speeds - slow, medium and "you're the man!" -Ô¿Ô-
Oh Peter, you've been in the Baileys again, haven't you. *snort*
Post a Comment
<< Home